"BUY ONLY WHAT YOU LIKE"
• No session fees, only a deposit of £30 needed to reserve your session (redeemable against your first order).
• Buy only what you like, no obligation to buy.
• You don't have to lay out any money for the session, the photographer takes all the risk.
• Within 48 hours you will get a link to the gallery, then you can decide if you want any of the photos.
• No hard sell on my part.
TO BOOK A SESSION
• Go to > Book a Session > Diary > follow the guidelines to select a date and a time.
• A deposit of £ 30 will be needed to confirm your session (this is redeemable against any purchase).
• If you don't pay the deposit within 24 hours your provisional booking will be canceled
and the slot will be available to others.
• The deposit is not refundable if you don't turn up or cancel within 24 hours of the session.
AFTER THE SESSION
• You and your agent will receive a web link to the photos. (normally 48 hr after the session)
• Pay for your photos when you place the order.
• There is no obligation to buy.
Fully edited color photos:
1x £ 30.00
5x £ 125.00
10x £ 200.00
• Pay with Stripe. Go to my web page > Book a Session >Diary
• Or pay via Paypal, name Jesus Redondo.
• Or DM for my bank details and pay by BACS.
THE PHOTO SESSION
• Sessions are 2 hr long.
Headshots only. (no full length)
Enough time to have3-4 looks across 3-4 sets.
Studio and outside photos.
A gallery with the photos will be sent to you and your agent.
There is no waiting area at the studio.
Try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your allocated time.
Make sure your tops are ironed and ready.
Talk to your agent for advice.
Think about your looks carefully, try them at home before the session.
Bring your own hair tools and makeup, very very important.
If you will like to shave using an electric razor, bring your own towel.
The nearest coffee shop is Hyde Farm Cafe in Emanuel Rd, 3 min from the studio.
There are parking restrictions from 10.00 to 12.00 Monday to Friday.
Please, turn up alone.
Strict COVID 19 precautions will be taken at all times.
• It's really important not to come to the session if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have been exposed to someone who has.
Please arrive wearing a mask.
You will have your temperature taken (with a noncontact thermometer gun) and be asked to sanitize your hands.
We will be wearing a mask during the session.
We will keep normal formalities to a minimum to reduce risks
• I reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone turning up with a temperature and symptoms of Covid
• I also reserve the right to cancel any or all sessions if there is a new spike of the virus.
• The studio is kept clean and disinfected after each client,