"BUY ONLY WHAT YOU LIKE"
• NO SESSION FEES
A - Book a session.
B - Turn up for the session.
C - Choose your photos from the gallery
TO BOOK A SESSION
• Go to www.roccoredondo.com > Book a Session > Diary > follow the guidelines to select a date and a time.
AFTER THE SESSION
• You and your agent will receive a web link to the photos. (normally 48 hr after the session)
• Select the photos that you like and place an order.
Fully edited color photos:
First 4 Photos (£30 each)
5+ Photos (£25 each)
10+ Photos (£20 each)
• Pay with Stripe. Go to my web page > Book a Session >Diary
• Or pay via Paypal, name Jesus Redondo.
• Or DM for my bank details and pay by BACS.
THE PHOTO SESSION
• Sessions are around 2 hr long.
Headshots only. (no full length)
Enough time to have 3-4 looks across 3-4 sets.
Studio and outside photos.
A gallery with the photos will be sent to you and your agent.
There is no waiting area at the studio.
Try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your allocated time.
Make sure your tops are ironed and ready.
Talk to your agent for advice.
Think about your looks carefully, try them at home before the session.
Bring your own hair tools and makeup, very very important.
If you will like to shave using an electric razor, bring your own towel.
The nearest coffee shop is Hyde Farm Cafe in Emanuel Rd, (3 min walk from the studio).
There are parking restrictions from 10.00 to 12.00 Monday to Friday.
Please, turn up alone.
Strict COVID 19 precautions will be taken at all times.
• It's really important not to come to the session if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have been exposed to someone who has.
Please arrive wearing a mask.
You will have your temperature taken (with a non contact thermometer gun) and be asked to sanitise your hands.
We will be wearing a mask during the session.
We will keep normal formalities to a minimum to reduce risks
• I reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone turning up with a temperature and symptoms of Covid
• I also reserve the right to cancel any or all sessions if there is a new spike of the virus.
• The studio is kept clean and disinfected after each client,